Babcock sentence example
- Babcock, private secretary to President Grant, whose personal friendship for Babcock led him to indiscreet interference in the prosecution.
- Babcock and urged by President Grant; introduced the merit system in his department, and resigned in October 1870 because of pressure put on him by politicians piqued at his prohibition of campaign levies on his clerks, and because of the interference of Grant in favour of William McGarrahan's attempt by legal proceedings to obtain from Cox a patent to certain California mining lands.
- Now based at Babcock BES, Graeme works in the business process improvement team developing the estimating and tendering process for naval ship refit.
- It started as a poem written by Maltbie Davenport Babcock.
- Babcock was an American minister who died in 1901 at age 42.Advertisement