B-side sentence example
- Internationally, it was released as a maxi single (similar to an EP, a maxi single with a single with more than one B-side).
- For The Sake Of Greater Generality, The Days Of The Week Are Denoted By The First Seven Letters Of The Alphabet, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Which Are Placed In The Calendar Beside The Days Of The Year, So That A Stands Opposite The First Day Of January, B Opposite The Second, And So On To G, Which Stands Opposite The Seventh; After Which A Returns To The Eighth, And So On Through The 365 Days Of The Year.
- A Side 1. Boyfriend's Car 2. Gobby B Side 1. Koi Koi Pips 2. Chewits ©2006 bathysphere.
- However it was the B-side that attracted major attention from the radio deejays.
- B-side Something New is particularly nifty, and has us taking notice.Advertisement
- Its b-side We Don't Know recently resurfaced on The In Crowd compilation.
- B-side ' MIA ' is classic The Charlatans as well, but in the ' weirdo ' keyboard wizardry sense of the term.
- Its b-side We Do n't Know recently resurfaced on The In Crowd compilation.
- As a result, the site features many Switchfoot B-side tabs that other sites might not carry.
- All The Lyrics - All the Lyrics doesn't take it all the way back to 1980 with Depeche Mode, but it does have a solid collection of their lyrics, including lyrics to special versions of songs and b-side tracks.Advertisement
- This song, by The Smiths, was originally issued as the b-side to their single William It Was Really Nothing in 1984.
- Think was released as a single on May 2, 1968 in the 7-inch format with the b-side You Send Me. The song also appeared as an album track on Aretha Now.
- The song was actually a b-side for Don't Be Cruel, but it took on a life of its own.
- The song was made available in both CD single and digital download formats - the CD single came with the b-side If I Were a Movie.
- Of course, it didn't hurt that the b-side for this single was another Brooks mega-hit, Friends in Low Places.Advertisement
- On the B-Side was an instrumental, "Walking With You".