B-e sentence example
- The Number Of Linearly Independent Seminvariants Of The Given Type Will Then Be Denoted By (W; 0, P; 0', Q) (W; 0, P; 0', Q); And Will Be Given By The Coefficient Of A E B E 'Z W In L Z 1 A.
- Taking The First Generating Function, And Writing Az P, Bz4, 2 For A, B And Z Respectively, We Obtain The Coefficient Of Aobe'Zpo 0' 2W That Is Of A E B E 'Z ï¿½, In 1 Z 2 1 Azp. 1 Azp 2....1 A2 P 2.1 Az P .
- is then an expression of the form a p b e c r d s, where p, q, r, s have the greatest possible values consistent with the condition that each of the given expressions shall be divisible by a p b e c r d s .
- is of the form a p b e c r d s, where p, q, r, s have the least possible values consistent with the condition that a P PC'd s shall be divisible by each of the given expressions.
- When the cylinder r =a is moved with velocity U and r =b with velocity U 1 along Ox, = U b e - a,1 r +0 cos 0 - U ib2 - 2 a, (r +Q 2 ') cos 0, = - U be a2 a2 (b 2 - r) sin 0 - Uib2 b1)a, (r - ¢2 sin 0; b and similarly, with velocity components V and V 1 along Oy a 2 b2 ?= Vb,_a,(r+r) sin g -Vi b, b2 a, (r+ 2) sin 0, (17) = V b, a2 a, (b2 r) cos 0+Vi b, b, a, (r- ¢ 2) cos h; (18) and then for the resultant motion z 2zz w= (U 2 + V2)b2a a2U+Vi +b a b a2 U z Vi -(U12+V12) b2 z a2b2 Ui +VIi b 2 - a 2 U1 +Vii b 2 - a 2 z The resultant impulse of the liquid on the cylinder is given by the component, over r=a (§ 36), X =f p4 cos 0.ad0 =7rpa 2 (U b z 2 + a 2 Uib.2bz a2); (20) and over r =b Xi= fp?Advertisement
- Auwers; B-E.
- The reservoir begins to fall at the end of February, and continues to do so with few and short exceptions until the end of August, and it so happens that about the end of August this dotted line, b b representing actual cumulative demand, crosses the straight line a a of uniform demand, so that the excess of demand, represented by the slope from June to September, is balanced by the deficiency of demand, represented by the flatter slope in the first five months, except as regards the small quantity b e near the end of February, which, not having been drawn off during January and February, must overflow before the end of February.
- To avoid this loss the II% is in this case to be increased by the small quantity b e determined by examination of the variation of the actual from a constant demand.
- In assuming a demand at the beginning of the year below the mean, resulting in an overflow equal in this case to b e at the end of February and increasing our reservoir to meet it, we assume also that some additional supply to that reservoir beyond the 11% of the streamflow from the driest year can be obtained from the previous year.
- j 03 = B E?Advertisement
- ConjugationC at alan, and especially modern Catalan, has greatly narrowed the domain of the 2nd conjugation in e r e; a large number of verbs of this conjugation have been treated as if they belonged to the 3rd in r e; d e b e r e makes deure, v i d e r e, veure, and alongside of haber, which answers to h a b b r e, there is a form heure which points to h a b ~ r e.
- 70), where a seer (h a b e t s a d a r c) corresponds exactly toserd (s e d are ha bet).
- An ax may b e kept near a chopping block to make kindling.
- The dorsal vessel is an elongate tube, Oblique tergal whose abdominal portion is usually c ha m b e r e d, forming a contractile heartfi Io the (g io).) At th ' constrictions between the pericardium l?': ?:' chambers are paired slits, through which the blood passes from the surround Tergo-sternal .
- Taking The First Generating Function, And Writing Az P, Bz4, 2 For A, B And Z Respectively, We Obtain The Coefficient Of Aobe'Zpo 0' 2W That Is Of A E B E 'Z Ã¯¿½, In 1 Z 2 1 Azp. 1 Azp 2....1 A2 P 2.1 Az P .Advertisement
- Washington, DC: A B B E Publishers Association, 2005.
- Washington, DC: A B B E Publishers Association, 2004.
- Strengthens immune system - Bee pollen has both mono and polyunsaturated fats, proteins, vitamins B, C, D, E, and beta-carotene, calcium, magnesium, selenium, nucleic acids, lecithin, and cysteine.