B-cell sentence example
- The aim of this work was to determine reference values of normal B-cell subpopulations.
- Function: A basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor required in early B-cell development (Johnson and Calame 2003).
- Surprisingly, people with CVID will usually have a normal number of B cells, the type of white blood cells (B-cell lymphocytes) that make antibodies to fight infection.
- Combined immunodeficiency Combined B-cell and T-cell immunodeficiency is extremely serious and life-threatening.
- The rate of B cell maturation also decreases with age.Advertisement
- Taken together, our results suggest that B-cell neoplasms can produce NO.
- Function: A basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor required in early B-cell development (Johnson and Calame 2003 ).
- Conversely, reduction of the trisomic B-cell clone was linked to clinical response to chemotherapy.
- The B cell leukemias are more common than T cell leukemias.
- In A-T children, B-cell responses are very weak, and levels of immunoglobulins, the proteins that B-cells make to fight infection by specific recognition of invading organisms, may also be low.Advertisement
- B-cell (B lymphocyte)-A small white blood cell from bone marrow responsible for producing antibody and serving as a precursor for plasma cells.
- Children with X-linked SCID have low T-cell and natural killer (NK) cell levels but elevated B-cell levels.
- Mature B cells are capable of making antibodies and developing memory, a feature in which the B cell will rapidly recognize and respond to an infectious agent the next time it is encountered.