B-b sentence example
- This is the fundamental system; we may, if we choose, replace (ab) 2 by ab =a, 2, +2a1+a2 since the identity a a b b - a, = (ab) 2 shows the syzygetic relation (74+a 2) 2 - (ao +2a +ï¿½2) = 2(aoa2 - ai).
- In the new position b would tend to follow the direction of its point of support, whilst c would tend to fall in the opposite direction, and the bob of one pendulum would exercise a restraint upon the motion of the other.
- A A and B B are concave mirrors having a common axis and their concavities facing each other.
- But, apart from the diurnal fluctuations of consumption which may be equalized by local " service reservoirs," uniform distribution of supply throughout twelve months is rarely what we require; and to represent the demand in most towns correctly, we should increase the angle of this line to the horizontal during the summer and diminish it during the winter months, as indicated by the dotted lines b b.
- The reservoir begins to fall at the end of February, and continues to do so with few and short exceptions until the end of August, and it so happens that about the end of August this dotted line, b b representing actual cumulative demand, crosses the straight line a a of uniform demand, so that the excess of demand, represented by the slope from June to September, is balanced by the deficiency of demand, represented by the flatter slope in the first five months, except as regards the small quantity b e near the end of February, which, not having been drawn off during January and February, must overflow before the end of February.Advertisement
- Not the slightest change in the direction of such a star when in this position has ever been detected, and it is certain that if any occurs it can be but a minute fraction of a second of arc. As an atmosphere equal to ours in density would produce a deviation of an important fraction of a degree, it may be said that the moon can have no atmosphere exceeding in density the b b l o o that of the earth.
- ConjugationC at alan, and especially modern Catalan, has greatly narrowed the domain of the 2nd conjugation in e r e; a large number of verbs of this conjugation have been treated as if they belonged to the 3rd in r e; d e b e r e makes deure, v i d e r e, veure, and alongside of haber, which answers to h a b b r e, there is a form heure which points to h a b ~ r e.
- This licensed Guest House offers en-suite bedrooms, B&B accommodation with dinner (optional ).
- Many B&B guesthouses offer camping facilities within their own surround grounds or land.
- Vitamin B B & B Music Providing copywritten Midi to the WWW.Advertisement
- The Alconbury B&B has by far outdone most hotels we have stayed in Britain.
- Full livery in modern barn stabling with turnout, farmhouse B&B or 4-star self catering.
- This is the fundamental system; we may, if we choose, replace (ab) 2 by ab =a, 2, +2a1+a2 since the identity a a b b - a, = (ab) 2 shows the syzygetic relation (74+a 2) 2 - (ao +2a +Ã¯¿½2) = 2(aoa2 - ai).
- Now, if a graduated circle B B is attached to the declination axis, together with the necessary verniers or microscopes V V for reading it (see Transit Circle), so arranged that when the telescope is turned on the declination axis till its optical axis is parallel to A A the vernier reads 0Ã‚° and when at right angles to A A 90Ã‚°, then we can employ the readings of 2 Herschel, Phil.
- The whole of the foregoing reasonings are applicable, not merely when acm and bbb are actual cylinders, but also when they are the osculating cylinders of a pair of cylindroidal surfaces of varying curvature, A and B being the axes of curvature of the parts of those surfaces which are in contact for the instant under consideration.Advertisement
- He remained in substandard B&B accommodation for over a year.