Azithromycin sentence example
- Azithromycin and clarithromycin both reach the lungs and respiratory tract better than does erythromycin.
- If children develop these symptoms after taking azithromycin, they should stop taking the medicine and parents should get them immediate medical help.
- E., et al. "Azithromycin compared with betalactam antibiotic treatment failures in pneumococcal infections of children."
- Newer members of the group, azithromycin and clarithromycin, are particularly useful for their high level of lung penetration.
- Azithromycin has, rarely, been associated with allergic reactions, including angioedema (swelling), anaphylaxis, and severe skin reactions.Advertisement