Ayurveda sentence example
- Nutrition counseling courses are based upon the ancient science of healing Ayurveda.
- The word is an acronym for Integrated Science of Hatha, Tantra and Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda involves ancient practices from India to heal and prevent disease while keeping the body and spirit in harmony.
- exemplifye of Modern Ayurveda, on the other hand, well exemplifies the Western approach.
- age forty-five to fifty-five is a critical decade, according to Ayurveda.Advertisement
- According to Maharishi Ayurveda, conception takes place due to healthy sperm, healthy ovum, and a healthy uterus.
- In the Ayurveda methods of treatment used by ancient India cultures, cinnamon was heavily used as a tool for improving diabetes, colds and indigestion.
- Known as Ayurveda, Indian medicine exerted its most profound influence on the development of Tibetan herbalism with the visit of two Indian doctors who introduced Buddhism to the region along with the concept of tridosha, or three faults.
- Surya Brasil uses native herbs from Brazil and the principles of Ayurveda from India to create the perfect combination of innovative beauty products that include hair care, body care and even a line of men's skin care products.
- Set in beautiful countryside, the Ayurveda Center offers a well-rounded yoga teacher training program that prepares students for all aspects of teaching yoga.Advertisement
- herbal medicine is Ayurveda.
- There is no doctorate required to be an Ayurveda Practitioner.
- Ayurveda is a yogic healing science and hygienic system native to India, recognized by many in the U.S. as an alternative and complementary form of medicine.
- The most ancient system of herbal medicine is Ayurveda.
- Free taster sessions in everything from Indian Ayurveda to Japanese shiatsu will be on offer.Advertisement
- Lectures and workshops are provided by professional and cutting edge practitioners in alternative healing such as shamanism, rolfing, ayurveda and the Alexander Technique.
- The Ayurveda Yoga Retreat Center also offers 200- and 500-hour yoga teacher training programs.