Avulsion sentence example
- This is called a partial nail avulsion (PNA ).
- The initial phase III studies involved patients with Multiple Sclerosis, neuropathic pain, brachial plexus avulsion and cancer pain.
- However, we would expect continuity of care when dealing with the same client group, for example patients following post op nail avulsion.
- We report a rare case of an avulsion fracture of the calcaneus.
- Glenoid rim Up to half the patients with glenohumeral instability have an osseous avulsion of the glenoid rim Up to half the patients with glenohumeral instability have an osseous avulsion of the glenoid rim, a bony Bankart lesion.Advertisement
- An avulsion has heavy, rapid bleeding and a noticeable absence of tissue.
- Avulsion injuries require surgery to reattach the nerve root to the spinal cord.
- Severed nerves, particularly avulsion injuries in which the nerve is severed at the root, have poorer prognoses.
- Avulsion fracture-A fracture caused by the tearing away of a fragment of bone where a strong ligament or tendon attachment forcibly pulls the fragment away from the bone tissue.
- Avulsion injuries: Avulsion is the medical term for a ripping or tearing of the skin or body part.Advertisement
- Human bites on the head and neck may cause avulsion injuries to the ears, nose, cheeks, or scalp.
- An avulsion is the most severe form of brachial plexus injury.