Avidly sentence example
- He avidly collected exotic, fast cars.
- He avidly collected exotic, fast, cars.
- It's read avidly every week by everyone from top civil servants to frontline workers.
- If you have a Dreamcast and still avidly play the console and love to play fishing games, then you will want to pick up two of the best arcade games ever made.
- Octreotide scintigraphy demonstrated that this tumor avidly bound the peptide.Advertisement
- Many fashion-conscious people are avidly following teenage fashion models and their careers via the Internet.
- More often than not, you'll find that reluctant reader is avidly devouring all things in print or that shy child is blossoming with a few friends.
- Whether you're simply curious about a male thong, or avidly searching for one, Skinz offers a wide selection.