Autumns sentence example
- In 1400 and again in each of the two following autumns Henry invaded Wales in vain.
- A few days later he set off for Manchester, posting in that wettest of autumns through "the rain that rained away the Corn Laws," and on his arrival got his friends together, and raised the money which tided Cobden over the emergency.
- It has long winters, with an abundant snowfall, short and wet springs, hot summers and long and steady autumns.
- Autumns also tend to have darker eye colors.
- Autumns look wonderful in rich neutrals, earth-toned and spicy colors.Advertisement