Authorisation sentence example
- An authorisation for cultivation for Bt11 maize is pending and has not yet been granted.
- Now reprocessing has definitely stopped the present authorisation are much higher than actually required for a site which is being decommissioned.
- The Commission also asked MSs for their views on how permanent authorisation could be facilitated via the recast Directive.
- Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders.
- Reselling The resale of any service without proper authorisation from the Service Provider is prohibited.Advertisement
- Revocation of authorisation conferred by Community license because of disability or prospective disability 15C.
- The trustees may need to decide whether they should provide further directions to the agent or revoke the authorisation.
- Without FSA authorisation, solicitors are obliged to refer financial services business to authorized third parties such as independent financial advisers (IFAs).
- If this occurred the authorities would withdraw authorisation and the property would be closed for use as a children 's home.
- He married the granddaughter of an Indian chief; and during several years' official work near Lake Superior, and later under authorisation of an Act of Congress of 1847, he acquired much information as to institutions, &c., of the American natives.Advertisement
- Persons found to be using fire hydrants without the appropriate authorisation will be prosecuted.
- For payment by check for over your card's check guarantee limit we will make a short phone call to obtain authorisation.
- The smart card also allows authorisation of financial transactions to take place off-line.
- This notice must state that authorisation has been given, specify the relevant locality, and specify when the powers may be exercised.
- The company shall refuse goods returned without a RAN authorisation number.Advertisement