Augmentations sentence example
- Peace and War Strengths.German military policy is revised every five years; thus a law of April 1905 fixes the strength and establishments to be attained on March 31, 1910, the necessary augmentations, &c., being carried out gradually in the intervening years.
- The value of augmentations obtained since that date is more than balanced by the decline of fiars prices, so that the total revenue of the church from this source is about £220,000.
- There are 20 different augmentations but you can only have 10 different augmentations.
- We offer a comprehensive array of both surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures, ranging from facelifts, breast augmentations and tummy tucks to chemical peels, Botox and laser treatments.
- Several years ago she had her first nose job and breast augmentations done.Advertisement