Auditory nerve sentence example
- They work by electrically stimulating the auditory nerve (nerve of hearing ).
- From here, the ' sound message ' is passed along the auditory nerve to the brain.
- Hearing loss is caused by a number of different problems that occur either in the auditory nerve or in parts of the middle or inner ear.
- This movement stimulates the auditory nerve and sends messages about sound to the brain.
- When these hair cells stop functioning, the auditory nerve is not stimulated, and the child cannot hear.Advertisement
- These electrical impulses flow through electrodes contained in a narrow, flexible tube that has been threaded into the cochlea during surgery and stimulate the auditory nerve.
- The auditory nerve carries the electrical impulses to the brain, which interprets them as sound.