Auditing sentence example
- Currently providing aromatherapy, reflexology will be auditing in near future.
- Affiliates are not accredited to undertake access consultancy or access auditing work.
- Altered Body Image: Auditing the appearance related concerns of people with visible disfigurement.
- We must want a similar ringing endorsement for International Standards of Auditing.
- The manual explains the fundamentals of skills auditing and providing IAG for asylum seekers and refugees.Advertisement
- Hewitt also launched a review into the regulation of the accountancy and auditing professions.
- Lighting Patrols -- Regularly auditing the lighting provision in the West End, including broken streetlights.
- Individuals who are authorized to access the audit data shall be able to gain access only through the auditing subsystem.
- Work begins on The Environmental Audit report with WWF, which helps spur rapid growth in environmental auditing.
- While Enron and Arthur Anderson may have profited in the short-term, the end result was the largest corporate bankruptcy in history (at that time) and the dissolution of Arthur Anderson auditing firm.Advertisement
- For example, the SAI used interchange options for the staff to gain experience on auditing accrual accounting in government.
- Basis of audit Opinion I conducted my audit in accordance with United Kingdom Auditing Standards issued by the Auditing Practices Board.
- The auditors so appointed are charged with the duty of auditing the accounts of the treasurer, but they have no power of disallowance or surcharge, and their audit is therefore quite ineffective.