Audibly sentence example
- He sighed audibly and rubbed the back of his neck again.
- "Whew... whew... whew!" he whistled just audibly as he rode into the yard.
- As they drove along he shuddered and exclaimed several times so audibly that the coachman asked him:
- Allen swallowed audibly, but Giddon shifted his focus to Lisa.
- The fire was then kindled, and his voice as it audibly prayed in the words of the "Kyrie Eleison" was soon stifled in the smoke.Advertisement
- The home unit is placed in the nearby vicinity of your child, and the receiver unit is kept with the parent so that a child's activities can be audibly monitored.
- While she is doing the moves correctly and delivering the lines audibly, it is obvious she is not up to the standards of the team.
- Brandon shook his head and sighed audibly.
- A coin vanishes and then audibly reappears in a folded handkerchief held by a spectator.
- "Natasha!" she said, just audibly.Advertisement
- A virtual environment allows teens to participate in a classroom online both visually and audibly.
- Most often, you will hear your baby swallowing audibly right after, eventually establishing a solid pattern of sucking and swallowing.
- Some Pilates instructors will ask participants to really force the breath out audibly, straight from the diaphragm, in order to make certain no one is holding breath back on a movement.
- That the sense of touch is highly developed seems quite certain, because the bird, although it may not be audibly sniffing, will always first touch an object with the point of its bill, whether in the act of feeding or of surveying the ground; and when shut up in a cage or confined in a room it may be heard, all through the night, tapping softly at the walls..
- Finally settling at Northumberland, Pennsylvania, he lived there for nearly ten years, until on the 6th of February 1804, after clearly and audibly dictating a few changes he wished made in some of his writings, he quietly expired.Advertisement
- Tin also is crystalline: a thin bar, when bent, "creaks" audibly from the sliding of the crystal faces over one another; but the bar is not easily broken, and exhibits an apparently non-crystalline fracture.