Attics sentence example
- Most are unpublished, many rescued from oblivion in attics and basements.
- Raid your grandparents' attics or ask other family members if they've held onto patio furniture from eras past.
- Scour friends' and family members' attics for one-of-a-kind retro pieces that have been collecting dust.
- Yard/garage sales: Spring and summer are active seasons for those wanting to clean out their closets, attics, and basements.
- This is often the case for attics that are floored.Advertisement
- Renovating attics, basements, or repurposing rooms can yield a new floor plan that makes better use of your home.
- Since this type of loose fill is much denser and therefore heavier than fiber glass or slag and wool, it sometimes may not be able to be used in attics since too much weight would cause the drywall ceiling below to sag.
- Insulation rolls are long, single lengths of insulation that are best used in areas where they can be rolled out, like attics, between studs in unfinished walls or crawl spaces.
- For example, basements, attics, and garages are not good location to store your volumes.
- Many works found in attics, garage sales and auctions or handed down through the generations do have a market value.Advertisement
- Because they were once so popular, there are many in existence and people often come across them in attics and basements.
- Attics are great for additional storage space, especially seasonal items.
- These items often sit unused in attics and basements, and many people would be more than happy to donate them to an interested child.
- Attics and garages may need to be cleaned out, or a homeowner may need someone to run errands for them.
- However, you might not think to look into crawlspaces and attics to check for mold, mildew, or structural damage.Advertisement
- Attics, closets, and garages: Don't overlook your own home as you search for Halloween costumes.
- Have everyone clean out their bedrooms, basements and attics, and then bring all of the items together.