Ats sentence example
- Physically wet but physiologically dry ha bit ats,f with the accompanying plant communities of fens, moors, and salt marshes.
- After this, it can never be said that the earlier books of the Eudemian Ethics are so good a preparation as those of the Nicomachean Ethics for the distinction between prudence (Opov j ats) and wisdom (a001a), which is the main point of the common books, and one of Aristotle's main points against Plato's philosophy.
- Nor are we much wiser in respect of those duc nitive tribal gods that are represented on the oldest monu- his ats in animal form.
- Often, ATS contributes directly to the identification of aircraft for the host-nation airspace system.
- Excessive requests for detail at an early stage may well dissuade an ATS from starting up within the EU.Advertisement
- Dedicated and distinguished service was rendered by the ATS during the war in all spheres and in all activities whose scopes were gradually widened.
- Other kids may be more interested in AT ATs or Chicken Walkers.
- Their boots are unique because of design features like the Advanced Torque Stability (ATS), which provides better support and stability for the wearer, and Hexcel cushioning, which absorbs shock better.