Asymmetrically sentence example
- Between them is situated, sometimes asymmetrically, the prominent intromittent organ.
- Arrange the tiers asymmetrically instead of centered on one another.
- Traditional Zen compositions have 5 groups of 3 stones, arranged asymmetrically.
- Kiko Niko is shaped asymmetrically to help teach kids that they can embrace their own imperfections and still be happy.
- Of course, it's helpful to know what to look for in an asymmetrically cut dress.Advertisement
- On most handkerchief halters, the top "floats" from the bust downward to fall into a handkerchief-style hem, either asymmetrically or pointing straight downward.