Astutely sentence example
- At the same time he astutely avoided offending the party in England which was opposed to James.
- A son of the Church, a protector of bishops, a president of councils, a collector of relics, devoted to Boniface (whom he invited, as papal legate, to reform the clergy of Austrasia), he astutely accepted the new claims of the vicar of St Peter to the headship of the Church, perceiving the value of an alliance with this rising power.
- Moreover, he astutely contrived to extend his priestly prestige to his whole family; his royalty was no longer merely a military command or a civil office, but became a Christian priesthood.
- Sam astutely recognized the potentially larger opportunity in mobile bookings and quickly pursued it.
- If you listen closely and pay attention to what customers care about and what they are using your product for, you can tailor your iterations astutely.Advertisement
- Similarly, you need to develop a thick skin so you can assess market reaction to your product objectively and astutely.
- Nelson astutely and legitimately seized the opportunity to open negotiations with the Danes.