Astoundingly sentence example
- Not only is it full of high quality brushes, but it is also astoundingly affordable!
- Despite the unexpected challenges it turned out to be an astoundingly wonderful wedding and the start of a very happy marriage.
- Steaks, seafood, vegetables, and sweet tea are all on offer at an astoundingly low price.
- The Islander Men's Hibiscus Print is fashioned in an eye catching red and white; it falls at the knee and comes equipped with a mesh interior brief for the astoundingly inexpensive price of just 3.59.
- Internet dating is so astoundingly successful that the number of popular dating sites abounds and is still growing.Advertisement
- If you simply must have an older version of the Papillon, steer clear of anything that seems "too good to be true" (an astoundingly low price qualifies) and wait for it to appear on a reputable seller's list.
- Paired with a matching or complementary bra or corset this is an astoundingly sexy look that can take you from day to night.
- But, on the other hand, they largely help to clear the sea and other waters of refuse and carrion, and for fishes, seals and whales they are food desirable and often astoundingly copious.