Astound sentence example
- Kate Spade, a Kansas City, Missouri native, continues to astound the fashion world with her keen sense of style and unique apparel and accessory items.
- The scenery leading to the basin is gorgeous, and what you see when you arrive is sure to astound you.
- It might astound you to realize the number of places you can find Star Trek full episodes online.
- astound even the most hardened audience.
- A small display, or just showing one or two highly fluorescent examples, may astound them!Advertisement
- hard coreults of their negotiations might astound even hard-core conservationists.
- Astound and annoy your friends by discovering what silly anagrams can be made from their names.
- The sort of technology available today would astound the champion swimmers of 100 years ago, to say nothing of 10 years ago.
- The Polished Stainless steel case and bracelet, White Mother of Pearl dial set with 11 diamonds astound you.
- Some children just naturally love to take naps; they astound family and friends with the ease in which they settle down to sleep.Advertisement