Assignee sentence example
- If the lands assigned are situated in Middlesex or Yorkshire, the assignment should be registered under the Middlesex Registry or Yorkshire Registries Acts, as the case may be; and similar provision is now made for the registration by an assignee of his title under the Land Transfer Acts 1875 and 1897.
- Where the proposed assignee is not resident in the United Kingdom.
- If we exercise this right, we shall name the assignee, transferee or subcontractor on the Site.
- Liability ceases once the assignee assigns to a permitted assignee.
- On the other hand, what would happen if a suitable assignee could not be found?Advertisement
- To the extent so charged, the judgment creditor has only the rights of an assignee of the member's interest.
- This could be the original grantee or an assignee.
- Prior to the assignment, the assignee has neither privity of estate nor privity of estate nor privity of contract with the Landlord.
- An assignment which creates the relationship of landlord and tenant between the lessor or lessee and the assignee, must be by deed, but the acceptance by a landlord of rent from a tenant under an invalid assignment may create an implied tenancy from year to year; and similarly payment of rent by a tenant may amount to an acknowledgment of his landlord's title.
- At common law, it was said that covenants " ran with the land " but not with the reversion, the assignee of the reversion not having the rights of the original lessor.Advertisement
- According to the PTO, the data we receive includes the assignee designated at the time of filing.