Aspartate sentence example
- Hydrolysis by means of acids or alkalis converts the asparagines into aspartic acid; whilst on heating with water in a sealed tube they are converted into ammonium aspartate.
- Simultaneously, the other aspartate donates a proton to the oxygen of the peptide carbonyl group.
- Two aspartate residues participate in acid/base catalysis at the active site.
- Blocks the malate / aspartate cycle by inhibiting glutamate - oxaloacetate transaminase (GOT ).
- The liver function tests such as aspartate transferase, alanine transferase and LDH are minimally raised.Advertisement
- Aspartate, also an excitatory transmitter, is present at a concentration of 1 - 3 mmol/L.
- Blocks the malate / aspartate cycle by inhibiting glutamate - oxaloacetate transaminase (GOT).