Ashy sentence example
- Though some people feel that mineral makeup makes skin look ashy, others disagree.
- The original material was a fine clay, sometimes with more or less of sand or ashy ingredients, occasionally with some lime; and the bedding may be indicated by alternating bands of different lithological character, crossing the cleavage faces of the slates, and often interrupting the cleavage, or rendering it imperfect.
- Great is its seething, like a burning cinder, a grievous thing of an ashy color.
- Soy candles produce less soot - that dark, ashy substance that coats walls, ceilings is a particulate matter made up of carbon and is dangerous to human lungs.
- This can cause skin to look dry, dull, or ashy.Advertisement
- Some mineral lines do not have the perfect shade for everyone and mineral makeup can make ladies of color look ashy.
- Even when this makeup was made in darker shades, it often left an ashy undertone on dark complexions.
- This can give your face an unflattering, ashy tone.
- As ethnic skin types tend to be both sensitive and ashy, this is a huge plus.
- Lighter makeup can make skin look ashy or dry.Advertisement
- African American women sometimes have trouble finding a foundation that matches their skin tone because many popular foundations have yellow undertones, which can look chalky and ashy on women of color.
- Instead of opting for natural blonde hair highlights in honey or ashy tones, she prefers bold punk shades such as pink, purple, or fluorescent yellow.
- Exfoliate regularly to keep dry, ashy skin at bay, and use a stretch-mark solution for any unsightly lines.
- Pore clogging sunblocks can aggravate acne and some sunblocks make African American skin look ashy.
- People whose skin tends to look ashy or flaky could benefit from Revlon Dry Skin Relief Moisture Lotion.Advertisement
- A series of moulds for casting in the XIIth Dynasty show that the forms were carved out in thick pieces of pottery, and then lined with fine ashy clay.
- As we were waiting an Ashy cuckoo shrike posed on a tree near to which a Bamboo lemur was spotted by our eagle-eyed guide.