Ashram sentence example
- Kashi Yoga is an urban ashram in Atlanta that hosts classical yoga teaching programs.
- Not only are asana, pranayama, and meditation all practiced on-site, but students also live at the ashram and receive all of their meals as part of the course fee.
- The Beatles cemented Maharishi in pop culture when they traveled to his ashram in India in the late 1960s.
- Perhaps the most important experience for me was an unexpected deep peace that settled through me during a visit to the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, India.
- In Bellerose, Queens, the Yogashakti ashram is a popular place for regular yoga classes, workshops, and retreats.Advertisement
- The Living Yoga Program teacher training includes either one or two intensives at an ashram outside of Austin.
- Living at an ashram in India for a month in order to earn a yoga certification is an incredible opportunity and experience.
- Just as I was getting ready to depart the little ashram, one of the disciples asked me, "What are you taking home from this experience here with Baba-ji?
- Students are responsible for all transportation, including airfare and transfers, as well as all incidentals while at the ashram.
- He even wrote a poem about one particular occasion when he visited the ashram.Advertisement
- I was merely on assignment, hoping to find out what an Indian ashram would be like.
- I could have become a punk and found redemption in tartan and safety pins or joined an ashram in Goole.
- Even if you find an ashram with low residence fees, you'll still have to consider the cost of airfare and ground transportation, which can cost thousands.