Ashen sentence example
- His face goes ashen when her teeth clamp around him!
- Ashen Italian patriarch Ronnie runs this brilliant parlor caff on the verges of Shoreditch.
- I can see her perfect ear, her cheek, her blond hair turned ashen in the half-light.
- Scotland's most amusing and ashen faced phantom, Adam Lyal (deceased) guides you through the historic setting of St Andrews town.
- She twisted to see the Grey God, whose ashen face and dulled eyes were trained on the still body beside her.Advertisement
- His teeth were grinding loudly enough for her to hear, and his face was ashen and drawn in a look of pain. He couldn't answer â€“ that much she discerned at the rippling muscles of his clenched jaw.
- Leon, listening aghast to a gleeful recital of his friend's probable fate, was ashen faced.
- People used to chant: " Ashen tree, ashen tree, ashen tree Pray buy these warts of me.
- Sonia, who as a witness has had to wait outside court for most of the hearing, looks ashen.
- His teeth were grinding loudly enough for her to hear, and his face was ashen and drawn in a look of pain. He couldn't answer – that much she discerned at the rippling muscles of his clenched jaw.Advertisement
- When she returned, looking ashen, he was sure she had been ill.
- Once hair is stripped of its core pigments, the hair shaft needs to be refilled with tone to avoid a funky ashen hue when going back to a darker shade.