Artistes sentence example
- The artistes now wearing make-up applied by airbrush reads like a Hollywood A-list roll call.
- It includes artistes of international standing and those set to hit the headlines in the months ahead.
- She has also supported many artistes over the years.
- But I beg these talented young artistes to consider that their audience do not know the text as well as they do!
- A caravan will be required for the female artistes to change in and refreshments will be required by the cast.Advertisement
- Leslie worked for a Concert Promotion Company that brought famous American artistes to tour the UK.
- Rusty's voice was fantastic and puts all the popular recording artistes to shame.
- This one is a selection of country gospel songs from various artistes.
- We didn't discover the Maori word for cabaret artistes.
- The canon is full of bit part walk-on artistes made unforgettable by their dialog, action or description.Advertisement
- Music Locally advertised music programs may include recitals by visiting artistes.