Artificial-respiration sentence example
- Ammonia should be given by inhalation, and artificial respiration must never be forgotten, as by it the paralysed breathing may be compensated for and the poison excreted.
- If death from asphyxia appears imminent artificial respiration may be resorted to.
- Inject stimulants subcutaneously; give coffee - hot and strong - by the mouth and rectum, or use large doses of caffeine citrate; and employ artificial respiration.
- It has, indeed, been asserted that, if relays of trained assistants are at hand, no one need die of opium poisoning, even if artificial respiration has to be continued for hours or days.
- The first chap we got out, we applied artificial respiration for two hours.Advertisement
- Do this 15 times, then give artificial respiration twice.
- Witness tried artificial respiration for nearly an hour without avail.
- In the case of this modern superstition the process is doubly hard because various factors have combined to administer artificial respiration.
- With a dock worker, PC EDOM recovered the man from the dock and performed artificial respiration.
- If breathing has stopped start artificial respiration immediately if you know how and shout for help.Advertisement
- If the child stops breathing, artificial respiration (also called mouth-to-mouth resuscitation or rescue breathing) should be administered.
- A person with serious burns may stop breathing, and artificial respiration (also called mouth-to-mouth resuscitation or rescue breathing) should be administered immediately.