Articulatory sentence example
- From this movement in turn is derived the articulatory gesture, the utterance relating to the perceived object.
- Phonetics Links to sites providing information and practical exercises on acoustic and articulatory phonetics Links to sites providing information and practical exercises on acoustic and articulatory phonetics.
- Articulatory phonology does not take the goal to be auditory.
- Substantial evidence exists which shows that multiple articulatory configurations are able to produce the same acoustic signal.
- The motor programs producing the elementary speech sounds can be redirected to produce bodily movement other than that of the articulatory organs.Advertisement