Articulations sentence example
- ('E7rch,utcov a Kai -y'); (5) On Regimen in Acute Diseases (IIEpi cairns o Ewv); (6) On Airs, Waters, and Places (IIEpi cthpwv, l'6aTwv, Kai rorrwv); (7) On the Articulations (IIEpi etpBpwv); (8) On Fractures (IIEpi by c&v); (9) The Instruments of Reduction (M0xXix6s); (Jo) The Physician's Establishment, or Surgery (Kar' i rpEiov); (II) On Injuries of the Head (IIEpi KE0aXij TpwpaTwv); (12) The Oath ("OpKoi); (13) The Law (Nopos).
- About twenty-seven species are now known, all characterized by length not excee 4 ding 06 of an inch, flat wings, three articulations in the antennae, one or two articulations in the tarses, with digitules, but without cornicles on the abdomen.
- At Rechtenstein a bridge of two concrete arches has been constructed, span 752 ft., with lead articulations: width of arch 11 ft.; depth of arch at crown and springing 2.1 and 2.96 ft.
- In their early state all leaves are continuous with the stem, and it is only in their after growth that articulations are formed.
- birds, with well-fitting articulations, quite different from those of ordinary reptiles.Advertisement
- The axis of the spikelet is frequently jointed and breaks up into articulations above each flower.
- secondary articulations are often lexically distinctive, just as much as primary articulations.
- In any case the position of the line of pressures is confined at the lead articulations within very narrow limits, and ambiguity as to the stresses is greatly diminished.
- Articular disease occurs at the joints (articulations).