Arms-control sentence example
- Informal or non-legally binding arms control arrangements are generally not subject to legislative approval to bring them into force.
- Progress in arms control should also be measured against the record of compliance with existing agreements.
- The onus was on the NWS to look at how to break the current deadlock in arms control.
- Russia's swift seizure of the arms control initiative helped shift the logjam.
- There may be scope for including specific reference to arms control provisions in Alliance planning documents dealing with crisis management.Advertisement