Armrest sentence example
- She gripped the armrest as he passed two cars at a time.
- Cynthia Byrne clutched the armrest firmly during take off and landing, reacting to each noise anew.
- I walked in the house and stood at the hallway for three good seconds, my wife was seating on the couch armrest, with one leg down towards the floor and one leg perched on the armrest.
- It has an armrest in such a position that nobody could sit there.
- The electric windows and door mirror control are sensibly place in the driver's armrest.Advertisement
- Fitting the padded armrest to the tunnel making sure it is not mounted off center.
- The controls on the car are all within easy reach, while a sliding armrest is useful for long journeys.
- The vehicles interior was left in a poor state and the front armrest was knocked loose.
- If she hasn't, then it is you who has the problem and not how your wife sits on an armrest.
- An option for the rear (standard on the Prestigio) is a rear seat center armrest with two retractable cup holders.Advertisement
- The seats are really comfortable with the drivers having extra lumber support and there is also an adjustable drivers armrest for those long journeys.
- Electric wheelchairs powered by re-chargeable batteries and operated by an easy to use joy stick control on the wheelchair armrest.
- Sectional sofas are often made up of pieces including an end piece with an armrest on one side, a centerpiece with no arms on either side, a chaise, an ottoman, a corner piece, and occasionally a recliner.
- The base is the club leather one piece console, covered in light gray leather with padded console armrest.
- Raise that center armrest to make the back of a slender seventh seat.Advertisement