Armed robbery sentence example
- I think it's only fair to tell you that the trapped men are convicted felons serving a twenty year term for armed robbery.
- Remote monitoring technology has already enabled the Co-Op to foil an armed robbery at a store near Sheffield.
- Joan, a shop assistant, witnessed an armed robbery where a security guard was badly injured.
- Details of a foiled armed robbery in Barnes were also given.
- She also brought her partner at the time who we were later told had an armed robbery conviction.Advertisement
- In fact, he was arrested a mind-boggling 18 times for armed robbery.
- Adequate insurance coverage will assist backpackers who encounter a mugging or armed robbery.