Arcading sentence example
- The great internal court is surrounded with arcading.
- The front has a large late Norman portal of four orders, with rich Early English arcading above; the nave arcade is ornate Norman.
- The rest of the exterior is built in bands of red and white, with slightly projecting pilasters along the walls; it has a noble cloister, with two storeys of arcading.
- The cella is decorated without with a frieze, and within with pillars and arcading.
- Of the conventual buildings apart from the church nothing has survived but a fragment of the cloister with a richly-carved round-headed doorway and some fine arcading.Advertisement
- The lower part of the façade is adorned with three fine portals and with reliefs of a fantastic kind in sandstone, arranged in horizontal bands, and has arcading under the gable.
- The tower, Decorated, with arcading pierced with windows, and the east wall of the south wing remain.
- The lower part of the faÃ§ade is adorned with three fine portals and with reliefs of a fantastic kind in sandstone, arranged in horizontal bands, and has arcading under the gable.
- All along the aisles is blank arcading with trefoil arches and a blank elongated rounded quatrefoil in the spandrel.
- Above are two small tiers of blank arcading with trefoil heads.Advertisement