Arbitrage sentence example
- Our tipsters info come in the form of arbitrage advice for use on b the 3rd year students majoring in mathematics.
- Thus she makes more money following Scenario 2. Obviously she can exploit this inefficiency in the market and create arbitrage.
- Overall our members would support international regulatory consistency to avoid regulatory arbitrage.
- In a global world, regulatory arbitrage is a real factor.
- Although sports arbitrage can be profitable, it takes capital, time, organization and energy to make consistent profits.Advertisement
- One example of this might be in discussion of capital structure arbitrage.
- It seems to me that the Revenue has devised a kind of reverse tax arbitrage here, with the taxpayer as the victim.
- This has led to large arbitrage movements of middle distillates.
- Of the numerous works relating to the reign of the heroic Stephen Bathory, 1 5751586, Ignaty Janicki's Acta historica res gestas Stephani Bathorei illustrantia (Cracow, 1881), and Paul Pierling's Un arbitrage pontifical entre la Pologne et la Russie 1581-1582 (Brussels, 1890) can be recommended.