Arabica sentence example
- Acacia arabica is the gum-arabic tree of India, but yields a gum inferior to the true gum-arabic. An astringent medicine, called catechu or cutch, is procured from several species, but more especially from Acacia catechu, by boiling down the wood and evaporating the solution so as to get an extract.
- The bark of Acacia arabica, under the name of babul or babool, is used in Scinde for tanning.
- They grow robusta and a little unwashed arabica coffee, as well as mixed beans, sorghum, maize and banana.
- Contentment, Satisfaction, Bliss, Paradise - coffee nirvana is an exceptional range of premium Australian arabica coffee.
- The principal timber trees in the forests are - teak; blackwood of two varieties (Dalbergia Sisu andDalbergia latifolia), Dalbergia ujainensis, Pterocarpus Marsupium, Terminalia glabra, Acacia arabica, Acacia Catechu, Nauclea cordifolia, Nauclea parvifolia, Bidelia spinosa, Hardwickia binata, Juga xylocarpa, Populus euphratica, and Tamarindus indica.Advertisement
- Oh, that unmistakable aroma of Kenco Traditional -- made from the very best Arabica beans you know....