Aquatics sentence example
- Your local pool most likely has aquatics classes that teach basic strength training moves.
- Water plants, of which two are fitted for growing with hardy aquatics.
- Water exercise programs, often called aquatics, are usually associated with prenatal exercise, senior fitness and workouts for the obese, as well as physical therapy.
- A few years ago, the only scents people associated with showers and baths were florals and aquatics.
- The small dorsiventral plants are in both cases floating aquatics.Advertisement
- In some aquatics, as Zostera, Zannichellia, Naias, &c., only one covering exists.
- Their pet stocks include aquatics, small animals and birds, pet foods and accessories.
- Floating Plants: The main purpose of these is to provide shade where water lilies or deep aquatics are sparse or absent.
- Daphnia are found in large numbers sheltering under floating aquatics such as water-lilies.
- The fish tank sale is now on at glovers aquatics.Advertisement
- With high-tech options like a sensory gym, an innovative orthotics department and an adaptive aquatics center, the MCH Dan Merino Center is as fun as it is functional.