Aquaculture sentence example
- The laborers might be engaged in on-farm processing or even in aquaculture.
- This £ 2.34 million program is designed to develop aquaculture within Wales.
- It is a type of low- input, sustainable aquaculture.
- In 1989 world fish production (including aquaculture) reached 100.3 million tons.
- The new open-ocean aquaculture being practiced off Hawaii seems replete with sci-fi promise.Advertisement
- Emigration is occurring concurrently, tho not driving, expansion of unsustainable coastal aquaculture.
- Tropical shrimp are produced either by industrial trawling in the wild or by intensive aquaculture.
- Current methods of modern industrial shrimp aquaculture are in serious need of reform.
- In freshwater aquaculture, the farms achieve a mean efficiency level of 83% .
- The main defect in prawn aquaculture lies within the pond's waters.Advertisement
- The quality of fish seed, or young fish, is a vital element for successful aquaculture production.
- At aquaculture hydroponics, we are as passionate about hydroponics as you are.
- Subject areas include agribusiness, farming systems, aquaculture, field crops, food sciences, meteorology and viticulture.
- Today, losses in the salmon aquaculture business in Scotland alone are estimated at several millions of pounds annually.
- Plenty more fish in the sea Increase in fish farming relieves burden on the ocean's resources The aquaculture industry is expanding.Advertisement