Apu sentence example
- Akhmim was the Egyptian Apu or Khen-min, in Coptic Shmin, known to the Greeks as Chemmis or Panopolis, capital of the 9th or Chemmite nome of Upper Egypt.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Apu to Ard.
- Robinson, K. & PATTERSON, R.D. APU 3314 The stimulus duration required to identify vowels, their octave, and their pitch chroma.
- He is currently studying, part-time, for a PhD at APU, exploring the illness experiences of individuals with normal pressure hydrocephalus.
- Wednesday May 3 I bump into Apu Bagchi, the once staunch Labor, now Independent candidate for Castle.Advertisement
- At APU on Tuesday we were slightly underwhelmed by Thirteen Senses.