Aptitudes sentence example
- The old oratorical tastes and aptitudes find their outlet in public recitations and the practice of declamation.
- This unification meant for the army the absorption of contingents from all parts of Italy and presenting serious differences in physical and moral aptitudes, political opinions and education.
- Aptitudes and want of aptitude, which are innate and constitutional, are transmitted to offspring, but not the results of experience, education and training.
- and to Greek raids from the sea,' was of no high technical efficiency in any 1 The possession of one modern ship, the" Averof, "gave to the Greeks material superiority over the Turks at sea, and the maritime traditions and aptitudes of their race a certain moral advantage.
- The Career Key measures interests, self-described aptitudes, and personal values to create a list of possible career options.Advertisement
- existing paramedics with the necessary aptitudes should be encouraged to progress to PEC status and conversion courses would therefore be required.
- The democratic character of the assembly of Basel was the result both of its composition and of its organization; not only was the number of prelates in it always small in comparison with that of the doctors, masters, representatives of chapters, monks or clerks of inferior orders, but the influence of the superior clergy had all the less weight because, instead of being separated into "nations," as at Constance, the fathers divided themselves according to their tastes or aptitudes into four large committees or "deputations" (deputationes), one concerned with questions of faith (ldei), another with negotiations for peace (pacis), the third with reform (reformatorii), the fourth with what they called "common concerns" (pro communibus).
- In many cases, only people who meet specific income and educational background criteria or those who have certain skills or aptitudes qualify for free employment skills educational programs.
- Acknowledging and applauding their strengths, aptitudes, and talents demonstrate that you notice and think about them.