Apropos sentence example
- Apropos of this law the Rabbinical arguments are worth noticing.
- It no doubt acquired Roman citizenship in 49 B.C., and became a municipium; and is mentioned two years later apropos of a dispute between the citizens and their slaves.
- Apropos of hostility towards Samaria, it is singular that the term of reproach, " Cutheans," applied to the Samaritans is derived from Cutha, the famous seat of the god Nergal, only some 25 m.
- He found time also to write elaborate articles on French history and Greek history in the Edinburgh Review apropos of Michelet, Guizot and Grote, besides some less elaborate essays.
- Past performances have included Katy Perry (2010), Usher (2008), Spice Girls (2007), and who can forget Justin Timberlake's apropos presentation of "Sexy Back" in 2006?Advertisement
- One of his first efforts was a solid argument for freedom of discussion, in a series of letters to the Chronicle apropos of the prosecution of Richard Carlile.
- Other pieces such as the Orisoun (" Quhen the Gouernour past in France"), apropos of the setting out of the regent Albany, are of historical interest, but they tell us little more than that Dunbar was alive.
- Apropos, tell me please, is it true that the women have all left Moscow?