Applique sentence example
- The piece was created using beadwork applique in floral designs.
- Check out nightgowns in heavy applique and patched designs, similar to a crazy quilt.
- A selection of the courses on offer are printing, weaving, spinning, dyeing, felt and applique, knitting and basket making.
- A beautiful applique rose for the more experienced sewing crafter.
- Other special features include four way mesh ventilation under the arms and direct embroidery tackle and twill applique logos.Advertisement
- The cloak is made of cashmere with velvet applique and silk embroidery in an art nouveau style.
- Of the earlier encyclopaedias we may notice the famous HandwOrterbuch der reinen and angewandten Chemie, edited by Liebig; Fremy's Encyclopedie de chimie, Wurtz's Dictionnaire de chimie pure et applique'e, Watts' Dictionary of Chemistry, and Ladenburg's HandwOrterbuch der Chemie.
- Structural sewing is with black cotton thread; applique with beige thread.
- JoJo Designs offers a toddler bedding set with applique dinosaurs embroidered on comforter and matching pillow shams.
- Visit eShakti for blouses produced in India with embroidery, applique, beading, and layering.Advertisement
- Besides these shiny embellishments, other details you'll find on many cocktail dresses include rhinestones and other gems, sparkling applique, big ruffles, shirring and large bows.
- Applique basically means that you attach fabric shapes to the background fabric's surface.
- Front is decorated with beadwork applique worked on black wool broadcloth (mostly disintegrated) and backed with tanned smoked skin.
- It has a striped right sleeve opening and a "Volcom" applique.
- Applique choices include butterflies, sea creatures, cats, ladybugs and flowers - all of which are geared for girls; or sharks, cars, trucks, dinosaurs and trains for boys.Advertisement