Applets sentence example
- Java applets on pages can have similar problems.
- In the Java side, add rollovers and sounds to your Applets with just one click.
- Java has also had a similar principal from day one - applets were always run in a secure sandbox.
- This was found to result in the applets having a somewhat sluggish response.
- This is a problem that Java applets simply do n't have, because they run within the restricted sandbox environment.Advertisement
- Automatically attempts to heal/remove infected files and other threats such as Trojans, worms, and java applets placing these quarantined files in an AVG Virus Vault.
- You can use the Lotus Widget Factory to create applets for the Web or for use on a computer's desktop.
- Lastly, if you create widget after widget for the web or desktop, then you can be considered a widget factory because you are churning out applets and tiny programs quickly and efficiently.
- Web servers that are designed to serve java applets include products such as Tomcat, Jetty, or JBoss.
- Java based web hosting requires machines capable of processing the various calls made to the Java Runtime Environment and serving out the "applets" produced.Advertisement