Appalachian trail sentence example
- He was hiking the Appalachian Trail.
- Visitors can also enjoy tubing, whitewater rafting, hiking, and horseback riding in the Helen area, as well as visiting other natural Georgia attractions such as the Appalachian Trail and Brasstown Bald.
- Standing Indian Campground is a popular North Carolina campground known for its many fabulous hiking trails, including several that connect to the Appalachian Trail.
- It is one of the few places anywhere that you can actually take a loop hike, a portion of which is the Appalachian Trail.
- It's always wise to be prepared before you embark on any hike so make sure to pick up some free Appalachian trail maps before you enter the wild.Advertisement
- Nearly one hundred miles of the famous Appalachian trail passes through Shenandoah National Park.
- The hiking trails are fantastic, with many leading into the legendary Appalachian trail.
- Make sure to pick up your free Appalachian trail maps and wilderness trail maps before leaving so you can enjoy a fun and safe camping experience.
- The day that Claudia Brenner and Rebecca Wight were shot was a sunny spring day on the Appalachian Trail.
- After hiking south for many hours along the Pennsylvania section of the Appalachian Trail (A.T.), the two women pitched a tent at the Birch Run Shelter and slept through the night uneventfully.Advertisement
- Learn about history and be outdoors at the same time along the Appalachian Trail.