Appalachia sentence example
- The majority of the Appalachia militia was at the base of the mountain.
- As the PMF commander of the Appalachia Branch, his word would hold, especially when his men heard he'd blown off Donovan's head for hurting her.
- The greater thickness in the east appears to be due in part to the fact that an extensive area of land, Appalachia.
- Brady's arm of the militia, the Appalachia Branch, stretched from northern Georgia up through Virginia and was one of the largest in the PMF, the only thing good to come of the East-West Civil War.
- And, issue an emergency warning order that we're going to send the Appalachia militia to neighboring militias.Advertisement
- I'll reassign the Appalachia militia temporarily under someone else.
- It reminded him of his native Appalachia with the exception of the pines.
- The site of these mountains had been, for the most part, an area of deposition throughout the Palaeozoic era, and the body of sediments which had gathered here at the western base of Appalachia, by the close of the Pennsylvanian period, was very great.
- At this time these sediments, together with some of Appalachia itself, began to be folded up into the Appalachian Mountains.
- Although trachoma is rare in developed countries, it is occasionally found in the United States in some Native American communities and in parts of Appalachia.Advertisement