Aphrodisiac sentence example
- Not only is it soothing to the mind, body and soul, it's also considered an aphrodisiac!
- The causes which first led to the increase of the drug were disease, example and a belief in its aphrodisiac powers.
- Following on a decided lowering of the pain and touch senses, which may even lead to complete loss of cutaneous sensation, there comes a sleep which is often accompanied by pleasant dreams. There appears to be no evidence in the case of either the lower animals or the human subject that the drug is an aphrodisiac. Excessive indulgence in cannabis indica is very rare, but may lead to general ill-health and occasionally to insanity.
- The drug often has a marked aphrodisiac action, producing priapism, or in the female sex the onset of the catamenia or abortion.
- Love, universal The most powerful aphrodisiac of all is love.Advertisement
- In former times large quantities of it were imported in a dry state into Europe for officinal purposes, the drug having the reputation of being efficacious in diseases of the skin and lungs; and even now it may be found in apothecaries' shops in the south of Europe, country people regarding it as a powerful aphrodisiac for cattle.
- In the Middle Ages caper infusions were considered aphrodisiac and a mild tonic.
- If ever proof were needed that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
- Here's our guide to the greatest musical aphrodisiac Thursday February.. .
- Erotic Acid No, this isn't the world's best aphrodisiac.Advertisement
- As an aphrodisiac it enhances libido and can help re-activate sexual virility.
- The garden is stylish with plants known for their aphrodisiac qualities, while providing a haven for couples to rekindle romance.
- The allure is its reputed therapeutic and aphrodisiac qualities.
- Kissing this person is like an aphrodisiac.
- Feeling good in whatever you wear translates into sexy self-confidence, which can be a powerful aphrodisiac.Advertisement
- In fact, studies have suggested that men find the scent of lavender as arousing as that of pumpkin, which is considered the greatest aphrodisiac of all.
- Many people discuss chocolate's ability to act as an aphrodisiac, but it's actually the chemicals in the raw bean that stimulate the senses and heighten feelings of joy and pleasure.
- A perfect way to add a little allure to your look next time you are with that special someone, the delicate scent of Bulgarian Rose has been known to work as a subtle aphrodisiac, making you unforgettable at that special night out.