Aphoristic sentence example
- His works are very clear in style, though aphoristic rather than systematic in the treatment of subjects.
- aphoristic style which may not be to everyone's taste.
- There is the deep pathos of the scene in which is described Rama's farewell to his mother: the rugged language depicting the horrors of the battlefield - a torrent of harsh sounds clashing against each other and reverberating from phrase to phrase; and, as occasion requires, a sententious, aphoristic method of narrative, teeming with similes drawn from nature herself, and not from the traditions of the schools.
- It contains in an aphoristic form the main doctrines of the longer work.
- Some of the material may have existed in aphoristic form before, but the composition of the present book may be put approximately in the century 300-200 B.C. Even its simplest maxims have a certain academic form.Advertisement
- In the aphoristic sections also there is variety; there are couplets (x.