Apartment-complex sentence example
- The driver said nothing the rest of the way and dropped them off in front of her apartment complex without asking for directions.
- On Sunday, he was arrested for posing as an appliance repairman at the Woodbury Manor apartment complex.
- If you own an apartment complex or other rental homes, Georgia Carpet specializes in floor covering or Oriental rugs for those types of environments.
- In general, you are more likely to get some leeway with painting the walls when you're renting from a private landlord as opposed to an apartment complex - but it doesn't hurt to ask.
- Mark Twain's home survived as a school, an apartment complex and even the Hartford Public Library.Advertisement
- Trump's first job was with his father's Trump Organization, where he revitalized a Cincinnati, Ohio apartment complex and after it was sold, profited $6 million.
- Michelle Young and Roger Widynowski both lived in the same apartment complex as Pacitti for several years and have been credited by Pacitti herself as playing key roles in her success.
- Do the rules of your neighborhood or apartment complex allow you to throw parties?
- If you're worried you'll miss the social interaction of living on campus, choose an apartment complex known for renting to college students.
- Individual apartments are part of a larger retirement apartment complex.Advertisement
- Is it important that you live in a senior apartment complex that offers activities and outing to residents?
- An apartment complex for seniors needs to meet specific goals to make living there comfortable and safe.
- Finally, you may want to chat with some of the other residents of the apartment complex and see what their experiences there have been like.
- Currently, this building is an apartment complex.
- The new series was set in the same apartment complex appearing in the previous version.Advertisement
- The luxury apartment complex comes complete with a 24-hour doorman and concierge, a small gym, a pool, hot tub and a small playroom.