Apartheid sentence example
- The Apartheid caused there to be segregation in the schools between different races.
- The Apartheid was the reason for much of the racial tension in South Africa.
- Indaba is a fairly new brand that began with the demolition of apartheid.
- Even today, the effects of the apartheid are seen in the African economy and social culture.
- The actions today were part of a concerted campaign calling for boycott, divestment and sanctions against apartheid Israel.Advertisement
- Its aim was to attempt to discredit and render ineffective the assistance given by the SACC to the victims of apartheid.
- The growing Israeli refusenik movement evokes the small anti-conscription drive that helped turn the tide in apartheid South Africa.
- At the age of 17 years he was imprisoned on Robben Island for opposing the oppressive apartheid regime.
- Since the long overdue end to small-minded and inhumane apartheid, exports of South African wines have expanded and these excellent value wines are starting to take up slots in wine retailers shelves.