Antitrust sentence example
- An antitrust law of 1907 makes it unlawful for any corporation controlling within the state the sale of 50% of an article to raise or lower the price of that article with the intention of injuring a competitor.
- Is successful in makes up about to allow rivals several remaining antitrust.
- This monopoly continued until the U.S. Department of Justice's antitrust 1982 lawsuit broke up the company into smaller, regional companies known as "Baby Bells" allowed to openly compete against one another.
- Either way, the jury is out in the US awaiting antitrust rulings next month, and until then the offer still stands.
- This antitrust double whammy is likely to have profound implications for business operations across the continent.Advertisement
- The CCIA meanwhile has also agreed not to seek certiorari to the Supreme Court in the US antitrust case ending the seven-year legal battle.
- The antitrust lawsuit was brought by Real in 2003.
- She also has experience of antitrust litigation, before both the Competition Appeal Tribunal and the European Court of First Instance.